The Joseph Smith Papers Project announces the addition of the following new content to its website, josephsmithpapers.org:
- All documents and annotation as published in Documents, Volume 3: February 1833–March 1834. Most of the documents were already on this website, but now all annotation has been included, as well as introductions and reference material.
- More than one hundred documents from April and May 1842, including land deeds, letters, and Nauvoo City Council resolutions.
- An early version of Revelation, May 1829–A [D&C 11] in Hyrum Smith’s handwriting.
- New and updated reference material, including organizational charts for Nauvoo (ecclesiastical officers, city officers, and Nauvoo Legion officers), source citations for fourteen biographical descriptions, and updates to the glossary.
- New display for the calendar of documents, with new entries for 1834 and 1835 documents.
Also recently added are images of the Joseph Smith Office Papers collection, a transcript of volume E-1 of the Manuscript History of the Church, and the earliest manuscript copy of the revelation on eternal marriage (now D&C 132). In the coming months more documents from the Documents, Journals, Histories, Revelations and Translations, Administrative Records, and Legal, Business, and Financial Records series will be added. Eventually the website will contain images and/or transcripts of all extant and available Joseph Smith papers.