Rigdon, Smith & Co.
- Agreement with Mead & Betts, 2 August 1839
- Bill of Goods from Rigdon, Smith & Cowdery, circa 1836
- Declaration to the Geauga County Court of Common Pleas, 7 May 1838 [ JS for the use of J. Granger v. Smalling and Coltrin ]
- Introduction to Seymour & Griffith v. Rigdon and JS
- Introduction to Kirtland Mercantile Firms
- Introduction to Rigdon, Smith & Co.
- Introduction to Rigdon, Smith & Cowdery
- Invoice, William Tell Jones & Co. to Rigdon, Smith & Cowdery, 3 September 1836
- Letter from Reuben McBride, 3 January 1842
- Pay Order to Edward Partridge for William Smith, 21 February 1838–A
- Rigdon, Smith & Co., Ledger, 23 September 1836–2 August 1837
- Schedule of Creditors, circa 14–16 April 1842
- Statement of Account from Hitchcock & Wilder, between 3 April and 6 November 1838
- Statement of Account from Hitchcock & Wilder, between 9 July and 6 November 1838
- Statement of Account from Perkins & Osborn, circa 29 October 1838