Ordinance, 22 April 1842–C, as Published in the Wasp

  • Source Note
Page [3]
image
An ordinance altering the names of certain streets therein named.
Sec. 1. Be it ordained by the City Council of the City of , That the names of certain streets in the City of be, and the same hereby are, changed as follows; to wit: Carlin to Hyde; Bluff to Woodruff; Back to Page; Warsaw to Mulholland; Bennett to Cahoon; Wilcox to Green; Mulholland to Bennet; Lumber to Rich; Water to Hills; Hill to Water; Barlow to Arlington; Green to James; Rich to Gordon; and Wilson to Barlow: and that the square or block north of Bennet and west of Arlington street, be called Park Place.
Passage, April 22nd, A. D. 1842.
, Mayor.
, Recorder. [p. [3]]
An ordinance altering the names of certain streets therein named.
Sec. 1. Be it ordained by the City Council of the City of , That the names of certain streets in the City of be, and the same hereby are, changed as follows; to wit: Carlin to Hyde; Bluff to Woodruff; Back to Page; Warsaw to Mulholland; Bennett to Cahoon; Wilcox to Green; Mulholland to Bennet; Lumber to Rich; Water to Hills; Hill to Water; Barlow to Arlington; Green to James; Rich to Gordon; and Wilson to Barlow: and that the square or block north of Bennet and west of Arlington street, be called Park Place.
Passage, April 22nd, A. D. 1842.
, Mayor.
, Recorder. [p. [3]]
Page [3]