- Alternate Names
- Raymond, Martha H.
Parrish, Martha H. Raymond
1 Dec. 1804–1/14 July 1875. Born in Massachusetts. Married to Warren F. Parrish by JS, 3 Dec. 1835, at Kirtland, Geauga Co., Ohio. Lived at Chardon, Geauga Co., 1840; at Mendon, Monroe Co., New York, 1850; at Rockford, Winnebago Co., Illinois, 1860; and at Emporia, Lyon Co., Kansas, 1870. Died at Emporia.
- Deed to Caroline Grant Smith, 11 December 1836
- Deed to Martha Raymond Parrish, 8 December 1836
- History, 1834–1836
- History, 1838–1856, volume B-1 [1 September 1834–2 November 1838]
- Journal, 1835–1836
- Marriage License for John F. Boynton and Susan Lowell, 17 November 1835
- Marriage License for Warren Parrish and Martha Raymond, 17 November 1835